CTO Lighting is a family owned business that has built an enviable reputation worldwide over the past 20 years working with some of the leading interior designers such as David Collins Studio and Martin Brudnizki on exclusive projects such as Chiltern Street Firehouse and St Pancras Hotel. Both our stock and bespoke departments supply projects worldwide to international Clients including British Airways and Gordon Ramsay. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industries finest in a progressive design-led company.
We design and manufacture hi-end decorative lighting to the highest standards at our factory in the UK. You will join our friendly and experienced team, working with them in a fast-paced commercial environment to support the growth we are experiencing.
CTO Lighting has a vacancy for a Sales Administrator working within our new showroom and office in Islington. As sales administrator within CTO Lighting you will be an integral part of the team, helping to ensure the smooth day to day running of our sales department and reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for someone who has recently graduated with a design related or creative business degree or a post graduate with some experience who wants to join our friendly and experienced team. Working within a fast-paced commercial environment to support our national and international sales network you will be offered an exciting career path.
- Support sales team in processing sales orders and liaise with clients on payments, order status and despatching of goods.
- Liaise with our Factory on the dispatch.
- Build and develop new and existing relationships.
- Be the first point of contact on the phone and at the showroom.
- Meet and greet clients in our showroom.
- Develop relationships with existing clients.
- Be part of the sales team to reach monthly and yearly sales target.
- Liaise with the design and operations teams on bespoke projects to ensure a smooth client journey.
- Attend national and international trade shows; Decorex, Maison & Objet, Euroluce.
- General office duties including ordering stationary, staff kitchen supplies and sending samples to clients.
You will be an enthusiastic, organised person with an interest in design and will relish the chance to see how a successful design led company operates.
You must have:
- Ambition and drive.
- Great interpersonal skills and be able to build relationships naturally.
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- A team orientated, flexible and friendly approach under pressure.
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A great design eye and design empathy.
- Fluency in a European language is an advantage but not essential.
CTO Lighting offer an excellent opportunity for your personal development, a profit share scheme and a great working environment. The salary will depend on your skills and experience. There is a pension scheme and 20 days’ holiday (and an extra 1 day for every 2 years worked) plus statutory holidays. General hours are Monday to Friday 9-6pm.
Please apply to email@example.com